GB.56 is a SINGLE model built exclusively from Air Jordan XVIII’s. Its construction is TOE-DOWN and SOLE-to-SOLE. His Primary Color is WHITE (COMMON) and his Accent Color is TEAL (RARE).
View GB.56’s page here.
DID YOU KNOW?
Every Shu-Ki introduced has a dedicated URL that lists the following:
- Shu-Ki’s name
- Its POWER (RARITY) RANKING score (out of 2300)
- Its SERIAL NUMBER (S/N)
- Its MANUFACTURE DATE
- Its QUANTUM STAMP (unique attribute signature)
- Its “TEAM” TREE (showing all its colorways)
- The Shu-Ki’s vital information listing its attributes with respective rarity scores
- A custom SCROLL containing the Shu-Ki’s QR Code
- Its colors and respective rarities
- Its shoe-type(s) and respective rarities
- Its tournament history
- Its collection of Badges/Achievements
ABOUT SHU-KI FITA
Shu-Ki Fita is an NFT project centered around Shoe-Machine Fighters.
Shoe-Machines, or “Shu-Ki’s” as they’re called, are 1-of-1 NFTs, digitally manufactured by a single artist, who uses Air Jordans to form Mecha robots.
64 Shu Ki’s have entered into our galaxy via NFT blockchain technology. These robots are now set to do battle in a March Madness-style tournament–MACHINE MADNESS 2022!
In the upcoming weeks we will continue introducing a new Shu-Ki every day. All 64 of these super mech NFTs will become available for you to own and collect via OpenSea marketplace at the commencement of the tournament.
So stay tuned for more fighter debuts; info about how to collect and become involved; news about physical art prizes; and terabytes more of the Shu-Ki Fita universe.
Welcome to Shu-Ki Fita. Are you ready to step into battle with us?This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM