Tomorrow night, arguably the biggest card in Bellator MMA history will take place at the SAP Center in San Jose, California for Bellator 206.
The card will feature a champion vs. champion fight in Gegard Mousasi vs. Rory MacDonald. As well as Wanderlei Silva vs. Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson 4, Douglas Lima vs. Andrey Koreshkov 3, and the return of highly touted prospect Aaron Pico.
It will also mark the beginning of the welterweight tournament and will be the first DAZN (pronounced Da-Zone) exclusive card.
BJPENN.com was on scene at the weigh-ins and will be at the SAP Center tomorrow for the fights, so stay locked to BJPENN.com for all the latest interviews, stories and results from Bellator 206.
Main Card | on DAZN 10 p.m. Eastern, 7 pm Pacific
- Champion Gegard Mousasi (184.4) vs. welterweight champion Rory MacDonald (184.9) – for the middleweight title
- Quinton Jackson (254.4) vs. Wanderlei Silva (226.9)
- Andrey Koreshkov (169.3) vs. Douglas Lima (170) – welterweight tournament fight
- Leandro Higo (145.1) vs. Aaron Pico (145.7)
- Keri Melendez (116) vs. Dakota Zimmerman (115.6)
Prelims | Bellator.com at 7 p.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. Pacific
- Adam Piccolotti (159.1) vs. James Terry (160)
- Jeremiah Labiano (144.9) vs. Justin Smitley (144.2)
- Arlene Blencowe (145.3) vs. Amber Leibrock (145.4)
- Joe Neal (139.9) vs. Josh San Diego (139.2)
- Abraham Vaesau (174.6) vs. DeMarco Villalona
- Cass Bell (136) vs. Ty Costa (136)
- Isaiah Batin-Gonzalez (135.8) vs. Khai Wu (136)
- Ignacio Ortiz (144.9) vs. Jacob Ycaro (145.3)
- Ricky Abdelaziz (147.3) vs. Laird Anderson (145.8)
- Chuck Campbell (205.6) vs. Joseph Ramirez (202.4)
- Anthony Figueroa (156) vs. Samuel Romero (156)
Ricky Abdelaziz missed weight and will forfeit 20 percent of his purse with 10 percent going to the commission and the other 10 to Laird Anderson.
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 9/28/2018.