UFC St. Petersburg was an action-packed card, from the undercard to the Alistair Overeem vs. Alexey Oleynik main event.
As is so often the case with cards of this kind, several of the fighters on the bill are facing lengthy medical suspensions, including Oleynik, who is dealing with a fractured rib after his first-round TKO loss to Overeem.
Here are the medical suspension for the card, which were issued by the UFC itself rather than an athletic commission (via MMA Junkie):
- Alexey Oleynik: Suspended 180 days for left rib fracture unless cleared from orthopedic doctor
- Seungwoo Choi: Suspended 180 days unless cleared by nasal X-ray; minimum suspension of 45 days for hard bout
- Marcelo Golm: Suspended 60 days for knockout with 45 days of no contact
- Marcin Tybura: Suspended 60 days for TKO with 45 days of no contact
- Gadzhimurad Antigulov: Suspended 60 days for knockout with 45 days of no contact
- Rafael Fiziev: Suspended 60 days for TKO with 45 days of no contact
- Alen Amedovski: Suspended 30 days for right eyebrow laceration and 21 days of no contact
- Shamil Abdurakhimov: Suspended 30 days for lip laceration and 21 days of no contact
The remaining fighters on the bill were issued mandatory seven-day suspensions.
- Alistair Overeem
- Islam Makhachev
- Arman Tsarukyan
- Sergei Pavlovich
- Roxanne Modafferi
- Antonina Shevchenko
- Krzysztof Jotko
- Movsar Evloev
- Sultan Aliev
- Keita Nakamura
- Alexander Yakovlev
- Alex Da Silva
- Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Magomed Mustaev
Who do you want to see Alistair Overeem and Alexey Oleynik fight in their next outings?
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 4/25/2019.