Take a look inside the championship fight for the UFC strawweight title between champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valerie Letourneau that goes down at UFC 193 on Nov. 14 in Melbourne, Australia
Dan Hardy and John Gooden dig deep in to the fight stats and backgrounds of the championship title fighters.
A video time key has been provided by the UFC that breaks down the different parts to the video segent.
- Facts and Stats of Jedrzejczyk vs. Letourneau (1:25)
- Letourneau: confident in the weapons she has (2:25)
- Jedrzejczyk: the counter strike specialist (4:50)
- Your Twitter Question: Why is Valerie the biggest underdog on this card? (6:39)
- Odds for Jedrzejczyk vs. Letourneau (8:00)
- Facts and Stats of Hunt vs. Silva II (8:28)
- Looking back at Hunt vs. Silva I (9:28)
- Mark Hunt: the patient brawler (11:29)
- Bigfoot’s devastating power (13:44)
- The odds for Hunt vs. Silva II (15:22)
Who do you see taking home the title? Will Joanna Jedrzejczyk prove to be the champion and keep her title, or will Valerie Letourneau come out on top after being named the underdog? Claim who you see winning in the comment section below!