This Saturday the UFC returns to beautiful London, England. This anticipated UFC London card is packed to the edges with top talent from the United Kingdom, larger Europe, and even further afield.
In the card’s main event, we’ll see British striking specialist Jimi Manuwa take on American wrestler Corey Anderson in a compelling light heavyweight style clash. The co-main event, meanwhile, will occur at welterweight, where fan favorite slugger Alan Jouban will take on Icelandic grappling specialist Gunnar Nelson. The rest of the main card, meanwhile, will be composed of a bantamweight bout between retiring British veteran Brad Pickett and late replacement Marlon “Chito” Vera, and a clash of featherweight prospects in England’s Arnold Allen and Finland’s Makwan Amirkhani.
The UFC London undercard will feature notable names like Joseph Duffy, Reza Madadi, Timothy Johnson, Daniel Omielanczuk, Marc Diakiese, Teemu Packalen, Oluwale Bamgbose, Tom Breese and more.
Here’s a full rundown of the UFC London card, and information on the card’s start times and broadcast locations. Note that, because the card is occurring overseas, it will start much earlier than usual in North America.
The Main Card | 5:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass
- Jimi Manuwa vs. Corey Anderson
- Alan Jouban vs. Gunnar Nelson
- Brad Pickett vs. Marlon Vera
- Arnold Allen vs. Makwan Amirkhani
The Prelims | 1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass
- Joseph Duffy vs. Reza Madadi
- Francimar Barroso vs. Darren Stewart
- Timothy Johnson vs. Daniel Omielanczuk
- Marc Diakiese vs. Teemu Packalen
- Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Tom Breese
- Leon Edwards vs. Vicente Luque
- Ian Entwistle vs. Brett Johns
- Scott Askham vs. Brad Scott
- Lina Lansberg vs. Lucie Pudilova
Which feature of the UFC London lineup are you most excited for? Who are you picking in the main and co-main event? Sound off, PENN Nation!
This article first appeared on BJPenn.com on 3/14/2017.This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM