On Saturday night, the UFC will return to Las Vegas, Nevada’s T-Mobile Arena with arguably its biggest card ever: UFC 229.
The reason this card is so massive, of course, is primarily due to its main event, which will pit undefeated UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov against former lightweight and featherweight champ and all-around MMA superstar Conor McGregor.
That being said, the card also feature a number of other high profile bouts.
In the UFC 229 co-main event, former UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis will look to continue his career resurgence against former interim champ Tony Ferguson, who looks to leave no doubt that he’s the next man in line for the Nurmagomedov-McGregor winner.
Elsewhere on the card, we’ll see Derrick Lewis battle Alexander Volkov in what could be a heavyweight number-one-contender fight, while Ovince Saint Preux and Dominick Reyes will battle in a key light heavyweight contender showdown, and Michelle Waterson and Felice Herrig will meet in a compelling strawweight battle.
On Friday morning, the 12 fighters on the 24-fight UFC 229 bill took to the scales to weigh in for their respective battles.
The most important thing is that both Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor hit their marks, meaning their main event title fight is a go.
— FloCombat (@FloCombat) October 5, 2018
Here are the full UFC 229 weigh-in results (via MMAjunkie). – Results will be updates as fighters hit the scales.
The Main Card | 10:00 pm ET on PPV
- Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Conor McGregor (154.5) – for lightweight title
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (156)
- Dominick Reyes (204.5) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205.5)
- Derrick Lewis (265.5) vs. Alexander Volkov (251)
- Felice Herrig (115.5) vs. Michelle Waterson (115)
The Prelims| 8:00 pm ET on FS1
- Jussier Formiga (125.5) vs. Sergio Pettis (125)
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Jalin Turner (169.5)
- Tonya Evinger (136) vs. Aspen Ladd (134.5)
- Scott Holtzman (155.5) vs. Alan Patrick (155.5)
The Early Prelims | 6:30 pm ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Yana Kunitskaya (134.5) vs. Lina Lansberg (135.5)
- Nik Lentz (156) vs. Gray Maynard (156)
- Ryan LaFlare (171) vs. Tony Martin (171)
The fighters on the UFC 229 bill will return to the scales tonight, hydrated and happier, for the card’s ceremonial weigh-ins.
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 10/5/2018.