After some changes, Invicta FC 14 is set with 10 bouts, including a new main event with bantamweight champion Tonya Evinger taking on undefeated Pannie Kianzad.
The fights will stream live on UFC Fight Pass from inside Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri, on Sat., Sept. 12, 2015. Evinger and Kianzad just fought at Invicta 13, where Evinger grabbed the title and Kianzad put on a show in an exciting fight, keeping her undefeated record intact.
The main event was supposed to be a strawweight title fight between Livia Renata Souza and Alexa Grasso but Grasso was forced to pull out with an undisclosed injury.
Here’s the full lineup;
- 135 lbs.: Invicta FC Bantamweight Champion Tonya Evinger (16-5) vs. Pannie Kianzad (8-0)
- 115 lbs.: Katja Kankaanpaa (10-2-1) vs. DeAnna Bennett (7-0)
- 125 lbs.: Roxanne Modafferi (17-12) vs. Mariana Morais (9-2)
- 125 lbs.: Rachael Ostovich (2-1) vs. Andrea Lee (2-1)
- 145 lbs.: Cindy Dandois (5-2) vs. Megan Anderson (4-1)
- 115 lbs.: Jamie Moyle (3-0) vs. Sharon Jacobson (3-1)
- 105 lbs.: Jinh Yu Frey (3-1) vs. Liz McCarthy (2-1)
- 115 lbs.: J.J. Aldrich (1-1) vs. Daniela Kortmann (1-0)
- 125 lbs.: Aspen Ladd (1-0) vs. Amanda Bobby Cooper (1-0)
- 155 lbs.: Rachel Wiley (0-0) vs. Felicia Spencer (0-0)
UFC Fighters Give Us Their Favorite BJ Penn Moment! What’s Yours? — Must Watch![ooyala code=”JpN2pzdjqWA8WOLaJwwNHph5i6sCiLAA” player_id=”bd214e34cfad476984102de4bf5e8da2″ width=”1280″ height=”720″ auto=”true” autoplay=”true”]This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM