Tomorrow night, the UFC returns to Los Angeles, California with the exciting UFC 227 card.
This card, which will emanate from the hallowed Staples Center, will be headlined by a bantamweight title rematch between champion TJ Dillashaw and challenger Cody Garbrandt. The pair first met less than a year ago, in the co-main event of UFC 217 in November. On that night, Dillashaw defeated Garbrandt via second-round knockout to reclaim the UFC bantamweight belt.
The UFC 227 co-main event, meanwhile, will occur at flyweight, where dominating divisional champion Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson will attempt to defend his title for a whopping 12th time against former Olympian Henry Cejudo. Johnson has defeated Cejudo once before, mauling him to a first-round TKO in April of 2016.
Other highlights of the main card include a featherweight contender bout between Cub Swanson and Renato Moicano and a middleweight bout between Kevin Holland and Thiago Santos.
On Friday afternoon, the 24 fighters on this 12-fight card took to the scales to weigh in for their respective battles.
Remarkably, all 24 fighters on the bill made weight. In these trying times of frequent weigh-in blunders, that’s a definite cause for celebration!
Here are the official UFC 227 weigh-in results (via MMAjunkie).
The Main Card | 10:00 p.m. ET on Pay-Per-View
- Champ T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Cody Garbrandt (134.75) – for bantamweight title
- Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. Henry Cejudo (124.5) – for flyweight title
- Renato Moicano (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.25)
- J.J. Aldrich (115.75) vs. Polyana Viana (115)
- Kevin Holland (184.75) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (185.5)
The Prelims | 8:00 p.m. ET on FS1
- Brett Johns (135.25) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135)
- Montel Jackson (136) vs. Ricky Simon (135.25)
- Kyung Ho Kang (136) vs. Ricardo Ramos (135.5)
- Sheymon Moraes (146) vs. Matt Sayles (145.75)
The Early Prelims | 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Alex Perez (126) vs. Jose Torres (125)
- Danielle Taylor (115.25) vs. Weili Zhang (115.5)
- Wuliji Buren (135.5) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 8/3/2018.