Conor McGregor shook up UFC 200 earlier this week with the card nearly three months out.
The UFC shocked everyone when they announced on Tuesday that they had to pull McGregor off the UFC 200 card where he was scheduled to rematch Nate Diaz in a non-title welterweight bout in the main event.
McGregor made a lengthy statement on his Facebook page on Thursday addressing the situation giving everyone a thorough understanding on where his head was at. To quickly recap it all, McGregor said that he must focus on the craft of fighting, especially after coming off the first loss in his UFC career.
McGregor said he was still willing and ready to fight Diaz at UFC 200, but the UFC has yet to make an official announcement since McGregor’s statement on Thursday.
“The Notorious” posted a photo late Thursday saying, “I’ve got my bills paid. My money made. And the entire game slayed. #YourMove”
Will we still see Conor McGregor at UFC 200? Share your thoughts on if the UFC should stick to their guns, or fold under the pressure of the man who claims to control the fight game.