The next UFC event on the calendar is UFC Beijing, which goes down this Saturday morning in Beijing, China.
This UFC Beijing card will be headlined by a heavyweight rematch between top contender Curtis Blaydes and former title challenger Francis Ngannou.
The pair first met in August of 2016. On the night of their first encounter, Ngannou defeated Blaydes by doctor stoppage. Since then, Blaydes has not lost, defeating Cody East, Daniel Omielańczuk, Alexey Oleynik, Mark Hunt, and most recently, Alistair Overeem. Ngannou, meanwhile, followed his defeat of Blaydes with wins over Bojan Mihajlović, Anthony Hamilton, Andrei Arlovski, and Overeem. He then came up short in a title fight with Stipe Miocic, before losing a forgettable fight with Derrick Lewis in his last outing.
The UFC Beijing co-main event will also occur in the heavyweight division, where the former Strikeforce, Dream and K-1 heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem will welcome former FNG heavyweight champ Sergey Pavlovich to the Octagon.
Elsewhere on the card, we’ll see appearances from a number of China’s top fighters.
Here is the UFC Beijing card as it currently stands.
UFC Beijing Fight Card
Main Card | 6:30am ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Francis Ngannou
- Alistair Overeem vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Song Yadon vs. Vince Morales
- Li Jingliang vs. David Zawada
Prelims | 3:15am ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Song Kenan vs. Alex Morono
- Wu Yanan vs. Lauren Mueller
- Hu Yaozong vs. Rashad Coulter
- Weili Zhang vs. Jessica Aguilar
- Yan Xiaonan vs. Syuri Kondo
- Kevin Holland vs. John Phillips
- Su Madaerji vs. Louis Smolka
Which fight on the UFC Beijing bill are you most excited for?
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 11/20/2018.