Tomorrow night, the UFC touches down in beautiful Hamburg, Germany with an exciting night of fights.
In the main event of the evening, former UFC heavyweight champions Josh Barnett and Andrei Arlovski, who have nearly 40 years of combined experience, will battle to keep their contender status alive.
In the co-main event, two-time light heavyweight title challenger Alexander Gustafsson will look to correct a two-fight losing streak when he takes on middling Polish contender Jan Blachowicz, who routed Igor Pokrajac in his last bout.
Elsewhere on the main card, we’ll see Ryan Bader take on Ilir Latifi in a compelling light heavyweight showdown, while Nick Hein will take on Tae Hyun Bang at lightweight. The evening’s preliminary card, finally, will feature some of the top rising talent from Europe and the world over.
This morning, the 22 fighters competing on this Hamburg card took to the scales to weigh-in for battle. And against all odds, not a single one of them missed weight.
Here’s a full rundown of Hamburg’s weigh-in results:
The Main Card | 3 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Josh Barnett (256) vs. Andrei Arlovski (238)
- Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (205)
- Ilir Latifi (205) vs. Ryan Bader (205)
- Tae Hyun Bang (156) vs. Nick Hein (155)
The Preliminary Card | 11:45 a.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Jessin Ayari (171) vs. Jim Wallhead (170)
- Peter Sobotta (171) vs. Nicolas Dalby (170)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (135) vs. Veronica Macedo (136)
- Leandro Issa (134) vs. Taylor Lapilus (136)
- Jarjis Danho (258) vs. Christian Colombo (251)
- Scott Askham (185) vs. Jack Hermansson (186)
- Rustam Khabilov (156) vs. Leandro Silva (156)
This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM