Tomorrow night, the UFC will return to our screens after a three-week hiatus with the exciting looking UFC Lincoln card.
This card will be headlined by a high stakes lightweight bout between former World Series of Fighting champion Justin Gaethje and rising contender James Vick, who have swapped plenty of heated trash talk over the last few weeks.
The co-main event, meanwhile, will occur at featherweight, where long-time lightweight contender Michael Johnson takes on Team Alpha Male’s Andre Fili in a must-win fight.
The rest of the main card, finally, will be rounded out by a strawweight bout between Cortney Casey and Angela Hill, a welterweight bout between Bryan Barberena and Jake Ellenberger, a flyweight bout between Deiveson Figueiredo and John Moraga, and a middleweight bout between Eryk Anders and Tim Williams.
On Friday morning, the 26 fighters on this solid UFC Lincoln card took to the scales to weigh in for their respective battles.
In a rather rare occurrence, all 26 fighters made weight for their fights. Here are the full UFC Lincoln weigh in results (via MMAjunkie):
The Main Card | 10:00 pm ET on FS1
- Justin Gaethje (156) vs. James Vick (156)
- Andre Fili (146) vs. Michael Johnson (146)
- Cortney Casey (115.5) vs. Angela Hill (115.5)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs. John Moraga (125.5)
- Eryk Anders (185.5) vs. Tim Williams (185)
The Prelims | 8:00 pm ET on FS2
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. James Krause (170.5)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Cory Sandhagen (135)
- Markus Perez (186) vs. Andrew Sanchez (185)
- Mickey Gall (169) vs. George Sullivan (170.5)
The Early Prelims | 6:30 pm ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Joanne Calderwood (125.5) vs. Kalindra Faria (125)
- Drew Dober (156) vs. Jon Tuck (155.5)
- Luke Sanders (135.5) vs. Rani Yahya (136)
Which fight on the UFC Lincoln bill are you most excited for?
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 8/24/2018.