The UFC is set to host another one of its star-studded seasonal press conferences at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia this Friday at 12 p.m. ET. This press conferences, which precedes the exciting UFC 236 card in the same venue, will be emceed by UFC President Dana White, and feature the stars of several upcoming cards including Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes, and Henry Cejudo.
In the past, these press conferences have produced some massive headlines, and this event, which is free and open to the public, figures to be no different.
Here are the fighters scheduled to appear at this event thus far (via MMAjunkie).
Note: other fighters will reportedly be added to this list
- Champ Rose Namajunas vs. Jessica Andrade – for strawweight title (UFC 237, May 11)
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee (UFC on ESPN+ 9, May 18)
- Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Smith (UFC on ESPN+ 10, June 1)
- Henry Cejudo vs. Marlon Moraes – for vacant bantamweight title (UFC 238, June 8)
- Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm – for bantamweight title (UFC 239, July 9)
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos – for light heavyweight title (UFC 239, July 9)
What kind of craziness do you think will occur when Jon Jones, Henry Cejudo, Kevin Lee and these other stars take the stage for this massive press conference?
Make your predictions in the comments section below.
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 4/9/2019.