Tomorrow afternoon, at a media-only press conference inside Radio City Music Hall in New York, UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and former lightweight and featherweight champion Conor McGregor will come face-to-face for the first time since their UFC 229 title fight has been official. And when they do, all hell is expected to break loose.
Online sportsbook BetDSI has taken notice of the array of insane events that could potentially occur at tomorrow’s press event, and they’re offering a bevy of ridiculous betting options to reflect that.
Check out some of these insane prop bets — ranging from whether or not McGregor will mention his new “Proper Twelve” Irish Whiskey, to the amount of swear words he’ll say — below (via MMAJunkie).
- Will Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov have to be separated?
- Will either Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov throw something
- Will Conor McGregor be chewing gum?
- Will Khabib Nurmagomedov wear a papakha?
- What will Conor McGregor wear?
- Will Conor McGregor wear sunglasses?
- Will Conor McGregor say “Proper Twelve”?
- Will Conor McGregor take a drink of Proper Twelve whiskey?
- Will Khabib Nurmagomedov say “tap machine”?
- Will Conor McGregor say “Russian Mafia”?
- Total curse words said by Conor McGregor
Over 10 (-120)
Under 10 (-120)
- Will “Mystic Mac” (Conor McGregor) predict a KO finish over Khabib Nurmagomedov?
- Will Conor McGregor reference that he’s the real UFC lightweight xhampion?
- Will Conor McGregor grab or steal Khabib Nurmagomedov’s UFC title belt?
- Total questions asked to Dana White
Over 5 (-140)
Under 5 (+100)
- Total questions asked to Conor McGregor
Over 18 (-135)
Under 18 (-105)
- Total questions asked to Khabib Nurmagomedov
Over 10.5 (-120)
Under 10.5 (-120)
- Will someone be arrested at Broadway 45th and 46th street viewing party?
Think we’re in for some chaos when they plunk McGregor and Nurmagomedov onto the same stage tomorrow? Well, now you can put your money where your mouth is.
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 9/19/2018.