Tomorrow night, the UFC will touch down in the Czech Republic with the exciting UFC Prague card.
This card will be topped by a light heavyweight contender bout between fearsome Pole Jan Blachowicz and Brazilian kamikaze Thiago Santos. The winner figures to fit right into the light heavyweight title picture.
Elsewhere on the card, we’ll witness appearances from notables like Stefan Struve, Gian Villante, Liz Carmouche, John Dodson, Petr Yan and Diego Ferreira.
On Friday morning, the fighters on this interesting looking UFC Prague card stepped onto the scale to weigh in for battle. While the headliners hit their respective marks, the weigh ins were not without trouble, as Klidson Abreu and Diego Ferreira both missed weight. Luckily, both of their fights will go on as planned.
Here are the full UFC Prague weigh-in results (via MMAjunkie)
The Main Card | 2:00pm ET on ESPN+
- Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (204)
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima (255) vs. Stefan Struve (263)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk (204) vs. Gian Villante (206)
- Liz Carmouche (125) vs. Lucie Pudilova (126)
- John Dodson (136) vs. Petr Yan (136)
- Magomed Ankalaev (204) vs. Klidson Abreu (209)*
The Prelims | 11:00 am ET on ESPN+
- Dwight Grant (171) vs. Carlo Pedersoli Jr. (171)
- Chris Fishgold (145) vs. Daniel Teymur (146)
- Veronica Macedo (126) vs. Gillian Robertson (125)
- Damir Hadzovic (155) vs. Marco Polo Reyes (155)
- Ismail Naurdiev (170) vs. Michel Prazeres (170)
- Diego Ferreira (157)** vs. Rustam Khabilov (156)
- Joel Alvarez (156) vs. Damir Ismagulov (155)
* Abreu missed weight and was fined 20 percent of his purse. Bout will go on as planned.
** Ferreira missed weight and was fined 20 percent of his purse. Bout will go on as planned.
Which fight on the UFC Prague bill are you most excited for?
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 2/22/2019.This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM