Like many of us, a number of UFC fighters are out celebrating this Independence Day Weekend and utilizing social media to share their good vibes.
While July 4 marks the official Federal Holiday for commemorating the Declaration of Independence of the United States, that didn’t stop many Americans from getting the jump on festivities.
That of course included a number of American UFC fighters, many of which shared their respective patriotism online for the world to see.
BJPENN.com has collected some of the best photos (thus far) that have emerged from UFC staff celebrating this years Independence Day weekend. Check out those images below:
Jessica ‘Evil’ Eye:
Former UFC fighter Paige VanZant:
Former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman:
Former UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy, who also supplied a Fourth of July safety brief:
1. Don’t let a $10 sundress or a $15 bikini cost you 18 years of child support.
2. There are things you get from sex that cost a lot more and stay with you a lot longer than child support.
3. Don’t add to the country’s pollution.
4. Don’t subtract from our nation’s population.
5. If you end up in jail establish your status early.
6. Beer goggles work on women too.
7. Explosives and alcohol go great together but will leave scars and could kill you.
8. Alcohol and anything that move (boats, cars, tractors, F15’s) do not go together.
9. Every law abiding American should own a firearm but discharging it into the air should come with a death sentence (also see rule #4 and #16) wrote the former UFC contender.
10. Apply sunscreen or don’t.
11. If you BBQ know that a reverse planning for your timeline will determine success or failure.
12. Remember some kids have parents like me and will fuck you up if you are an asshole.
13. More pets go missing on the Fourth of July than any other holiday in the year. Take care of your pets.
14. High fives are free.
15. Let FREEDOM ring!
16. Love your fellow American.
UFC Octagon girl Arianny Celeste:
Were you able to get a jump start on the Fourth of July celebrations like the UFC fighters and staff listed above? Let us know how you’re celebrating the holiday in the comment section PENN Nation!