On Saturday night, the UFC will return to the Los Angeles area — not Las Vegas, as originally planned — with the stacked UFC 232 card.
The card will be headlined by a light heavyweight title rematch between former champion Jon Jones, and the toughest opponent of his career thus far, Sweden’s Alexander Gustafsson.
UFC 232 will also feature a women’s featherweight title super fight, as divisional queen Cris Cyborg looks to defend her title against reigning women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes.
Elsewhere on the card, we’ll witness appearances from notable fighters like Michael Chiesa, Carlos Condit, Corey Anderson, Ilir Latifi, Chad Mendes, Alexander Volkanovski, Cat Zingano, Megan Anderson, and many others.
On Friday morning, the 26 fighters on the 13-fight UFC 232 card took to the scales to weigh in for their respective battles.
Jones, Gustafsson, Cyborg and Nunes all hit their marks, meaning both UFC 232 title fights are good to go. Surprisingly, however, the bantamweight champ Nunes actually weighed in a pound heavier than the featherweight champ Cyborg.
Unfortunately, one fighter did miss weight, as Montel Jackson tipped the scales a pound above the bantamweight limit.
Here are the UFC 232 weigh-in results (via MMAjunkie):
UFC 232 Main Card | 10 p.m. ET on Pay-Per-View
- Jon Jones (204) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204.5) – for light heavyweight title
- Champ Cris Cyborg (144) vs. Amanda Nunes (145) – for women’s featherweight title
- Michael Chiesa (170.5) vs. Carlos Condit (171)
- Corey Anderson (204.5) vs. Ilir Latifi (205.5)
- Chad Mendes (146) vs. Alex Volkanovski (145)
UFC 232 Prelims | 8 p.m. ET on FS1
- Andrei Arlovski (245.5) vs. Walt Harris (258.5)
- Megan Anderson (146) vs. Cat Zingano (144)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (134.5) vs. Petr Yan (135.5)
- Ryan Hall (154) vs. B.J. Penn (156)
UFC 232 Early Prelims | 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC fight Pass
- Andre Ewell (135.5) vs. Nathaniel Wood (135.5)
- Uriah Hall (185.5) vs. Bevon Lewis (186)
- Siyar Bahadurzada (171) vs. Curtis Millender (170)
- Montel Jackson (137) vs. Brian Kelleher (135) *
*Montel Jackson Misses weight by one pound.
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 12/28/2018.