Las Vegas is set to host yet another jam-packed night of MMA action. From top to bottom, it’s quite the stacked lineup.
Headlining the event will be Jon Jones as he looks to make his first successful title defense since reclaiming the title at UFC 232. Looking to spoil the party will be Anthony “Lionheart” Smith as he hopes to make good on his first career UFC title shot.
UFC 235 doesn’t just have one title fight on the billing, however, as the co-main event features a heated battle between welterweight champion Tyron Woodley and Kamaru Usman.
Former champions are also set to return in Robbie Lawler and Cody Garbrandt. Lawler will be welcoming to the Octagon, the “Funky” former Bellator and ONE Championship champion, Ben Askren.
Garbrandt, on the other hand, will be taking on the surging Brazilian, Pedro Munhoz.
Of course, that’s not all as Johnny Walker makes a quick return after finishing Justin Ledet in 15 seconds. Rising Chinese superstar Weili Zhang is also back in action in a pivotal clash with Tecia Torres while Zabit Magomedsharipov tries to scale up the rankings by taking out Jeremy Stephens.
UFC 235 goes down on March 2! Check out the full lineup below.
Main Card (10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST on pay-per-view)
- Light Heavyweight – 205lbs: (C)Jon Jones vs. Anthony Smith
- Welterweight – 170lbs: (C)Tyron Woodley vs. Kamaru Usman
- Welterweight: Robbie Lawler vs. Ben Askren
- Strawweight – 115lbs: Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang
- Bantamweight – 135lbs: Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz
Preliminary Card (8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST on ESPN)
- Featherweight – 145lbs: Jeremy Stephens vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
- Light Heavyweight: Misha Cirkunov vs. Johnny Walker
- Bantamweight: Cody Stamann vs. Alejandro Pérez
- Welterweight: Diego Sanchez vs. Mickey Gall
Early Prelims (6:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM PST on UFC Fight Pass)
- Middleweight – 185lbs: Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Charles Byrd
- Bantamweight: Gina Mazany vs. Macy Chiasson
- Bantamweight: Marlon Vera vs. Frankie Saenz
- Strawweight: Polyana Viana vs. Hannah Cifers
This article first appeared on BJPenn.com on 2/25/2019This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM