Tomorrow night, the UFC will return to our screens with the interesting looking UFC Greenville card.
The card will be topped by a featherweight contender bout between undead star “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung, and Brazilian finisher Renato Moicano. Both men will be looking to rebound from recent stoppage losses, as The Korean Zombie was snuffed by Yair Rodriguez in his last outing, and Moicano was taken out by the former champ Jose Aldo.
Elsewhere on UFC Greenville lineup, we’ll be treated to appearances from solid talent like Bryan Barberena, Randy Brown, Montana De La Rosa, Andrea Lee, Luis Pena, and the long-absent Matt Wiman. Unfortunately, the card did lose a bantamweight scrap between John Lineker and Rob Font at the last minute, which was undeniably a real blow.
On Friday morning, the 11 fighters on this 22-fight attraction stepped onto the scales to weigh in for their respective battles. In a rare but welcome twist, no fighters missed weight.
That’s right, everybody hit their mark.
Here are the full weigh-in results for the card (h/t MMA Junkie):
UFC Greenville Main Card | 7:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Renato Moicano (146) vs. Chan Sung Jung (146)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Randy Brown (170.5)
- Montana De La Rosa (126) vs. Andrea Lee (125)
- Alessio Di Chirico (186) vs. Kevin Holland (186)
UFC Greenville Prelims | 7:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Kevin Aguilar (145.5) vs. Dan Ige (146)
- Syuri Kondo (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Luis Pena (155.5) vs. Matt Wiman (155)
- Allen Crowder (255) vs. Jair Rozenstruik (246)
- Ariane Lipski (126) vs. Molly McCann (126)
- Eric Spicely (185.5) vs. Deron Winn (185.5)
- Anderson dos Santos (135.5) vs. Andre Ewell (135)
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 6/21/2019.This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM