The UFC returns to Chicago this weekend with the stacked UFC 238 card.
The card will be topped by a pair of compelling title fights. In the main event, UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo will move up to the bantamweight division to battle streaking contender Marlon Moraes for the vacant title. In the co-main event, meanwhile, flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko will attempt to defend her title opposite top contender Jessica Eye.
Other features of the UFC 238 card include a high stakes lightweight contender bout between Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Tony Ferguson — widely dubbed The People’s Main Event — as well a bantamweight bout between Jimmie Rivera and Petr Yan, and a heavyweight showdown between Tai Tuivasa and Blagoy Ivanov.
On Friday morning, the 13 fighters on this 26-bout card stepped onto the scales to weigh in for battle.
Both Cejudo and Moraes hit their marks for the bantamweight main event, weighing in a pound under the 135-pound limit. Shevchenko and Eye, meanwhile, also hit their targets.
See the full UFC 238 weigh-in results below (via MMA Junkie):
UFC 238 Main Card | 10:00 pm ET on pay-per-view
- Henry Cejudo (134) vs. Marlon Moraes (134) – for vacant bantamweight title
- Champ Valentina Shevchenko (124) vs. Jessica Eye () – for women’s flyweight title
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs. Tony Ferguson (155)
- Jimmie Rivera (136) vs. Petr Yan (136)
- Blagoy Ivanov (251) vs. Tai Tuivasa (259)
UFC 238 Prelims | 8:00 pm ET on ESPN
- Nina Ansaroff (115) vs. Tatiana Suarez (114)
- Pedro Munhoz (135.5) vs. Aljamain Sterling (134)
- Alexa Grasso (115) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (116)
- Calvin Kattar (146) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145)
UFC 238 Early Prelims | 6:15 pm ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Angela Hill (116) vs. Yan Xiaonan (116)
- Bevon Lewis (186) vs. Darren Stewart (185.5)
- Grigorii Popov (136) vs. Eddie Wineland (136)
- Joanne Calderwood (125) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (126)
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 6/7/2019.