UFC 236, which went down last Saturday in Atlanta, Georgia, featured a bevy of impressive finishes and back-and-forth wars. Unfortunately, that means it also produced some significant medical suspensions.
Max Holloway, who lost a decision to Dustin Poirier in an interim lightweight title fight in the main event, has been sidelined indefinitely. So too has Kelvin Gastelum, who came up short to Israel Adesanya in an interim middleweight title fight in the UFC 236 co-main event.
Here is a full list of the UFC 236 medical suspensions (via MMA Fighting):
- Max Holloway: Indefinite suspension pending CT scan results; 45-day mandatory
- Kelvin Gastelum: Indefinite suspension pending CT scan results; 60-day mandatory
- Dwight Grant: 180-day suspension or clearance on right distal bicep; 30-day mandatory
- Jalin Turner: 180-day suspension or clearance on right knee; 30-day mandatory
- Wilson Reis: 180-day suspension or clearance on left foot; 45-day mandatory
- Dustin Poirier: 45-day suspension
- Israel Adesanya: 45-day suspension
- Eryk Anders: 45-day suspension
- Boston Salmon: 45-day suspension
- Matt Frevola: 30-day suspension
- Zelim Imadaev: 30-day suspension
- Max Griffin: 30-day suspension
- Belal Muhammad: 30-day suspension
- Curtis Millender: 30-day suspension
- Andre Soukhamthath: 30-day suspension
- Randy Costa: 30-day suspension
- Brandon Davis: 30-day suspension
- Khalil Rountree: 7-day suspension
- Alan Jouban: 7-day suspension
- Nikita Krylov: 7-day suspension
- Ovince Saint Preux: 7-day suspension
- Alexandre Pantoja: 7-day suspension
- Khalid Taha: 7-day suspension
- Montel Jackson: 7-day suspension
- Poliana Botelho: 7-day suspension
- Lauren Mueller: 7-day suspension
What do you think of the medical suspensions for UFC 236?
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 4/16/2019.