Dana White and the Ultimate Fighting Championship are gearing up for a return to action next weekend with UFC 249 set to take place on May 9 in Florida.
The promotion is hoping to make up for multiple postponed events by holding three fight cards in just eight days. In addition to UFC 249 on May 9, the organization is also planning to hold events in Jacksonville, Florida on May 13 and May 16.
The May 13 fight card is set to be headlined by a key light heavyweight tilt between former title challengers Anthony Smith and Glover Teixeira. The event will also feature an interesting heavyweight bout as veteran Ben Rothwell takes on divisional newcomer Ovince Saint Preux.
Get the full UFC Fight Card for May 13, courtesy of Dana White, below:
- Anthony Smith vs. Glover Teixeira
- Ben Rothwell vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Drew Dober vs. Alexander Hernandez
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Philipe Lins
- Ray Borg vs. Ricky Simon
- Karl Roberson vs. Marvin Vettori
- Michael Johnson vs. Thiago Moises
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Sarah Moras
- Hunter Azure vs. Brian Kelleher
As for the May 16 event, that fight card is set to be headlined by a key heavyweight matchup between Alistair Overeem and Walt Harris.
The Florida-based UFC event will also feature a highly anticipated middleweight scrap between Eryk Anders and Krzysztof Jotko.
Get the full UFC Fight Card for May 16 in Jacksonville below, courtesy of Dana White:
- Walt Harris vs. Alistair Overeem
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Angela Hill
- Edson Barboza vs. Dan Ige
- Eryk Anders vs. Krzysztof Jotko
- Marlon Vera vs. TBD
- Anthony Hernandez vs. Kevin Holland
- Giga Chikadze vs. Mike Davis
- Cortney Casey vs. Mara Romero Borella
- Darren Elkins vs. Nate Landwehr
- Rodrigo Nascimento vs. Don’Tale Mayes
What do you think of the fight cards put together by Dana White and UFC officials for May 13 and May 16 in Jacksonville, Florida? Share your thoughts in the comments section PENN Nation!
This article first appeared on BJPENN.com on May 1, 2020
This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM