On Saturday, the UFC will return to the Sunshine State with the compelling UFC Fort Lauderdale card, scheduled to air on ESPN+, ESPN, and ESPN 2.
In the main event of this exciting card, top middleweight contender Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza will battle short-notice replacement opponent Jack Hermansson in a bout loaded with very different implications for both men.
Elsewhere on the card, we’ll witness the returns of welterweight action fighters “Platinum” Mike Perry and Alex “Cowboy” Oliveira, who will collide in a bout that seems like a frontrunner for the evening’s Fight of the Night honors.
The card will also include appearances from established contenders, rising prospects, veterans and former champions like John Lineker, Cory Sandhagen, Glover Teixeira, Ion Cutelaba, Andrei Arlovski, Carla Esparza, Gilbert Burns, and Jim Miller.
On Friday morning, this 13-fight card stepped onto the scales to weigh in for battle. Here are the official weigh-in results (via MMA Junkie):
*Refresh for updates*
UFC Fort Lauderdale Main Card | 9:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Ronaldo Souza (185.5) vs. Jack Hermansson (185)
- Greg Hardy (264.5) vs. Dmitrii Smoliakov (262)
- Alex Oliveira (171) vs. Mike Perry (171)
- Ion Cutelaba (205) vs. Glover Teixeira (205.5)
- John Lineker (135) vs. Cory Sandhagen (135)
- Thomas Gifford (156) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (155)
UFC Fort Lauderdale Prelims | 7:00 pm ET on ESPN
- Takashi Sato (170.5) vs. Ben Saunders (170.5)
- Andrei Arlovski (247) vs. Augusto Sakai (264)
- Carla Esparza (115) vs. Virna Jandiroba (115.5)
- Gilbert Burns () vs. Mike Davis (155)
UFC Fort Lauderdale Early Prelims | 5:30 pm ET on ESPN2
- Jason Gonzalez (156) vs. Jim Miller (155.5)
- Jodie Esquibel (116) vs. Angela Hill (115.5)
- Dhiego Lima (171) vs. Court McGee (170.5)
This article first appeared on BJPENN.COM on 4/26/2019.This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM