As the days count down to UFC 195 where Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit fight for the UFC welterweight championship title, the UFC released some facts by the numbers dealing with the first main event fight of 2016.
- “Ruthless” Robbie Lawler is on a 4-fight win streak, which is the second 2nd longest active win streak in UFC welterweight division behind Stephen Thompson who is on 5.
- With 8 knockdowns, Lawler is tied for 3rd most knockdowns in UFC welterweight history right behind Jake Ellenberger’s 9 and Thiago Alves’ 11.
- With 6 KO/TKOs, Lawler is tied for 3rd most in UFC welterweight history behind Thiago Alves’ 8 and Matt Brown’s 9.
- Lawler has an 81 percent finish rate with 21 of his 26 wins being stoppages.
- Carlos “The Natural Born Killer” Condit has a 93.3 percent finish rate, with 28 of his 30 professional wins being stoppages.
- Condit has secured 13 submission victories in his professional career.
- 15 victories have come by way of KO/TKO for the “Natural Born Killer.”
- Condit has been honored with 9 Fight Night bonuses in UFC/WEC competition, tied for 2nd most in UFC/WEC welterweight history.
Is there any way this does not have Fight of the Night written all over it? Rally behind who you see winning this epic battle in the comment section below!