On Saturday night, the UFC will make its anticipated debut in the South American nation of Chile with an exciting card out of the capital city of Santiago.
This UFC Chile card was originally expected to be headlined by a welterweight contender bout between Argentine striker Santiago Ponzinibbio and Kamaru Usman. When Ponzinibbio was forced out of the fight with an injury, however, Usman directed his focus to late-notice replacement opponent, Demian Maia.
Other features of this compelling UFC Chile card include a strawweight bout between Alexa Grasso and Tatiana Suarez, a light heavyweight bout between Jared Cannonier and Dominick Reyes, and a bantamweight bout between Guido Cannetti and Diego Rivas.
On Friday morning, the 26 fighters on this 13-fight card took to the scales to weigh in for their looming battles. In a rather shocking twist, every fighter on the bill made weight. Yes, you read that correctly. Nobody missed their mark. For once!
Here are the full UFC Chile weigh-in results (h/t MMAJunkie.com).
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Demian Maia (171) vs. Kamaru Usman (170)
- Alexa Grasso (115) vs. Tatiana Suarez (115)
- Jared Cannonier (205) vs. Dominick Reyes (205)
- Guido Cannetti (136) vs. Diego Rivas (136)
- Andrea Lee (125) vs. Veronica Macedo (126)
- Chad Laprise (171) vs. Vicente Luque (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS2, 8 p.m. ET)
- Zak Cummings (170) vs. Michel Prazeres (170)
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (125)
- Poliana Botelho (115) vs. Syuri Kondo (116)
- Humberto Bandenay (145) vs. Gabriel Benitez (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Enrique Barzola (145) vs. Brandon Davis (146)
- Henry Briones (136) vs. Frankie Saenz (136)
- Claudio Puelles (154) vs. Felipe Silva (156)
Which fight on the UFC Chile bill are you most excited for?
This article first appeared on BJPenn.com on 5/18/2018.This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM