UFC 191 took place last Saturday and featured a so-so night of fights. Some of the more anticipated fights failed to deliver, while some delivered big time. We saw a pretty lackluster fight from Andrei Arlovski and Frank Mir in the co-main, but an incredibly ridiculous fight from John Lineker and Francisco Rivera took place on the prelims.
The disclosed salaries for each fighter have been released. They range from Anthony Johnson, who made $280,000 including his performance of the night bonus, to Clay Collard and Nazareno Malegarie who each took home $10,000.
The champ earned $191,00, while the challenger, John Dodson collected $60,000. It should be mentioned that theses numbers don’t include any sponsor money, including the money each fighter gets from the Reebok deal, or any other undisclosed bonuses the UFC sometimes hands out.
Check it out!
- Demetrious Johnson: $191,000 (includes $58,000 win bonus)
- John Dodson: $60,000
- Andrei Arlovski: $225,000 (no win bonus)
- Frank Mir: $200,000
- Anthony Johnson: $230,000 (includes $115,000 win bonus)
- Jimi Manuwa: $24,000
- Corey Anderson: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
- Jan Blachowicz: $34,000
- Paige VanZant: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
- Alex Chambers: $12,000
- Ross Pearson: $90,000 (includes $45,000 win bonus)
- Paul Felder: $18,000
- John Lineker: $48,000 (includes $24,000 win bonus)
- Francisco Rivera: $23,000
- Raquel Pennington: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
- Jessica Andrade: $20,000
- Tiago Trator: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
- Clay Collard: $10,000
- Joe Riggs: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)
- Ron Stallings: $12,000
- Joaquim Silva: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
- Nazareno Malegarie: $10,000
The Best Training Room You’ll Probably Ever See — D.C., Rockhold, Khabib, Velasquez All Training For UFC Greatness
[ooyala code=”J5c3UxdzpDWlYbuxxRyJVVXCUwnYxE3R” player_id=”bd214e34cfad476984102de4bf5e8da2″ width=”1280″ height=”720″ auto=”true”]