By Evan Stoumbelis
This past Saturday fans saw a great night of fights at UFC on Fox 10, capped off by a controversial decision which saw Ben Henderson defeat Josh Thomson.
A couple weeks prior to that fans saw UFC Fight Night 35: Rockhold vs. Philippou, where Luke Rockhold rose to his hype and finished Costa Philippou in the first round with a liver kick.
Below are the changes that have been made to reflect the outcomes of both events. Head on over to the rankings section of our site for a complete top 10 list of every weight class.
T.J. Dillashaw cracked the 135 pound top 10 and landed at #7 after his decision victory over Mike Easton.
– As a result Scott Jorgensen was bumped to #8
Mike Easton fell from #8 to #9 on the 135 pound ladder after losing a decision to T.J. Dillashaw.
Luke Rockhold jumped from #9 to #7 on the 185 pound ladder after his KO of Costas Philippou.
– As a result Mark Munoz shifted down to #8
– Tim Kennedy was shifted down to #9
– Hector Lombard was moved down to #10 and will likely fall off soon due to inactivity now that he’s a welterweight
Eddie Wineland stayed at #4 on the 135 pound ladder after his KO victory over Yves Jabouin.
Donald Cerrone held off at #10 on the 155 pound ladder after his quick KO victory over Adriano Martins.
Benson Henderson moved from #4 to #3 on the lightweight ladder after his decision win over Josh Thomson
Josh Thomson dropped from #2 to #4 on the lightweight ladder after his decision loss to Benson Henderson
– As a result Gilbert Melendez moved up from #3 to #2, making him the #1 contender for Champion Anthony Pettis’ belt.
Stipe Miocic cracked the top 10 ladder in the heavyweight division and landed at #8
– As a result Frank Mir dropped off the heavyweight ladder
– Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira moved from #8 to #9
Head on over to rankings section of our site or sound off in the comments section on the changes we made.This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM