During the ‘UFC Fight Night 32’ post-fight press conference, UFC president Dana White was asked about the possible return of former Strikeforce welterweight champion Nick Diaz.
The UFC president stated that he had offered a fight to the Diaz camp, but that the Stockton fighter had decided to remain retired:
“I offered Nick Diaz a fight last week and his manager called me back saying he’s retired,” said White.
However, in an interview with Fighters Only on Saturday evening, Diaz claimed he doesn’t even have a manager right now:
“I don’t have a manager,” said Diaz definitively. “I haven’t had a manager since my last fight. They should know that.”
Never a dull moment when it comes to the Diaz brothers. Hopefully fight fans will get to see Nick back in action soon. In the meantime, his little brother Nate is set to headline the ‘TUF 18: Finale’ on November 30 opposite Gray “The Bully” Maynard.
This article appeared first on BJPENN.COM