It was reported earlier this week, but on the UFC 190 broadcast this past weekend it was confirmed by the UFC that heavyweights Frank Mir and Andrei Arlovski will in fact clash at UFC 191.
UFC 191 will take place on Sept. 5 in Las Vegas and will feature a main event flyweight title fight between Demetrious Johnson and John Dodson.
Here’s the rest of the card so far:
- Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
- Anthony Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Alex Chambers vs. Paige VanZant
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Corey Anderson
- John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
- Nazareno Malegarie vs. Joaquim Silva
ALL ACCESS — Go Inside BJ Penn’s UFC Hall-Of-Fame Induction