This past weekend, at Bellator ‘Dynamite’, fans who tuned in were treated to fireworks, Crazy Pride lady, kickboxing and MMA.
We also saw a one-night light heavyweight tournament, featuring four of the promotions best 205’ers. Former UFC fighter Phil Davis ended up winning the whole thing and will now face the champ, Liam McGeary, next.
McGeary fought and beat Tito Ortiz in the night’s main event. The CSAC released the disclosed payroll for the event and no surprise, Ortiz, even in defeat, was the top earner with nearly half of the total payroll for the whole event.
The next top earner was Davis, who earned $130,000 for winning two fights in one night. The champ, who beat Ortiz, took him $50,000.
It should be said that the blow numbers do not reflect any money earned through sponsors.
Check out the full list below:
- Liam McGeary: $50,000 (no win bonus)
def. Tito Ortiz: $300,000
- Phil Davis: $130,000 (includes $65,000 win bonus)
def. Francis Carmont: $17,000
- Josh Thomson: $10,000 (no win bonus)
def. Mike Bronzoulis: $10,000
- Phil Davis: See above
def. Emanuel Newton: $70,000
- Muhammed Lawal: $15,000 (no win bonus)
def. Linton Vassell: $30,000
- Gabriel Carrasco: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
def. Joe Neal: $2,000
- Adam Piccolotti: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
def. Salvador Becerra: $1,750
- Thomas Diagne: $3,000 (no win bonus since fight ended in draw)
vs. Mike Malott: $2,000 (no win bonus since fight ended in draw)
- Francis Carmont: See above
def. Anthony Ruiz: $5,000
MMA’S Best React To Nick Diaz 5 Year Suspension
[ooyala code=”9maGRrdzp7l5qKeuSBuRG7MijJu9o26I” player_id=”bd214e34cfad476984102de4bf5e8da2″ width=”1280″ height=”720″ auto=”true”]