Wells Fargo Center To Host Next Week’s UFC 135 Weigh-Ins Ceremony And Q&A With Rashad Evans
With just a little over a week left until fight night, the UFC has finally locked down a location for the UFC 135 weigh-in ceremony and Rashad Evans Q&A session
. “UFC 135: Jones vs. Rampage” is set to take place on September 24 live on pay-per-view from Denver’s Pepsi Center. The card features a light-heavyweight title fight in its main event between champion, Jon Jones and challenger “Rampage” Jackson.
Having already faced Rampage Jackson both on the Ultimate Fighter reality show and in the cage and having trained with Jones, Rashad Evans, who will get the shot at the winner, is the best possible candidate to assist in hyping up the UFC 135 main event and give his opinion on the match-up to the Denver fans in attendance.
Doors open to UFC Fight Club Members at 1 p.m. local time and Evans will hit the stage for the event just one hour later. If you can make it, stick around for the weigh-ins at the same venue which are scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. local time.
The Full Card For UFC 135 is as follows:
MAIN CARD: (Pay-per-view)
• Champ Jon Jones vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (for light-heavyweight title)
• Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck
• Rob Broughton vs. Travis Browne
• Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
• Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell
PRELIMINARY CARD: (Spike TV)
• Aaron Riley vs. Tony Ferguson
• Tim Boetsch vs. Nick Ring
• Ricardo Romero vs. James Te Huna
• Cole Escovedo vs. Takeya Mizugaki
• Junior Assuncao vs. Eddie Yagin
One Response to “Wells Fargo Center To Host Next Week’s UFC 135 Weigh-Ins Ceremony And Q&A With Rashad Evans”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.