UFC ON Fox 5 Ratings Peak At Nearly 6 Million Viewers
A average of 4.4 million viewers tuned in the Saturday’s UFC on FOX 5 event broadcast for a 5 share having FOX in the top spot among adults ages 18-49 according to TVbytheNumbers though the numbers are not official. An improvement from UFC on FOX 4 (August) and UFC on FOX 3 (May). Each of those broadcasts averaged 2.4 million viewers.
5.7 Million viewers tuned in to the main event as the peak audience.
UFC on Fox 5 beat CBS’ “48 Hours,” ABC’s “The Borrowers” and NBC’s “The American Giving Awards” among adults 18-49. UFC ON Fox 5 was scheduled from 8-10pm but ran over due to the 5 round title fight. Official ratings & details will be available this week.
UFC on FOX ratings:
- UFC on FOX 1: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos ratings – 5.7 million viewers
- UFC on FOX 2: Evans vs. Davis – 4.7 million viewers
- UFC on FOX 3: Diaz vs. Miller – 2.4 million viewers
- UFC on FOX 4: Rua vs. Vera – 2.4 million viewers
- UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz – 4.4 million viewers