UFC NEWS – Junior Dos Santos to Host Special Q&A at UFC 141
On Thursday Dec. 29th, “UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem” will host a special Q&A session with UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos prior to weigh-ins at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. UFC Fight Club members will have access to the UFC’s fan club activities starting at 4 p.m. EST. The Q&A session is available to UFC Fight Club members an hour later, starting at 5 p.m.
Not to be outdone by the latest “UFC Undisputed 3” video game battle between Chuck Liddell and Rampage Jackson at the UFC 137 weigh-ins, Junior Dos Santos will also take part in a friendly match against former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir.
Although the special Q&A session with the Brazilian champion is limited to members only, doors to the weigh-ins will open at 6 p.m. EST, with the start of the first weigh in beginning at 7 p.m.
BJPenn.com will also be streaming the weigh-ins live via link on the homepage.
The following fighters will be seen at the UFC 141 weigh ins:
• Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem
• Donald Cerrone vs. Nate Diaz
• Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks
• Alexander Gustafsson vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
• Jim Hettes vs. Nam Phan
• Junior Assuncao vs. Ross Pearson
• Danny Castillo vs. Anthony Njokuani
• Dong Hyun Kim vs. Sean Pierson
• Efrain Escudero vs. Jacob Volkmann
• Luis Ramos vs. Matt Riddle
• Manny Gamburyan vs. Diego Nunes