VIDEO | Chael Sonnen Breaks Down The Alien Dilemma
Chael Sonnen is talking again. But this time it has nothing to do with Anderson Silva or Brazil. No, this time Chael Sonnen is talking about, you guessed it, aliens. Sonnen’s new book, The Voice of Reason: A VIP Pass to Enlightenment is due out on May 15. To help promote the book, Sonnen has gone to You Tube to post several bizarre videos where he talks about everything from the government’s role in professional wrestling to the government’s role in underground cities the size of Manhattan. In the video below, Sonnen gets down to the root of problem when it comes to aliens. Here’s what you’ll learn.
1. Aliens that live underground need a place to put their garbage.
2. Aliens like to read the newspaper in the morning.
3. Chael Sonnen is friends with a genius who spends his time with top government officials.
4. Chael Sonnen is a sociologist. No, really.
5. There are people who have special powers that allow them to move spoons with their minds. Those special powers may or may not have come from aliens.
The pre-fight smack-talking before Silva and Sonnen’s first showdown seemed to have it all. But, only one thing was missing. Neither fighter said anything about underground aliens that know how to bend spoons with their brains. Thanks to Chael Sonnen, that has changed. If only more fighters would work in a few references to alien garbage and government conspiracies before the biggest fights of their lives.