UFC Celebrates Black History Month with Events in Cities Nationwide
The Ultimate Fighting Championship announced today that it will celebrate Black History Month by taking part in a series of events and appearances nationwide throughout the month of February.
UFC stars such as flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson, Uriah Hall, Rashad Evans, Anthony Johnson, Tyron Woodley and Phil Davis will visit multiple cities across the United States to take part in community and charitable events, media tours and other appearances. The tour will visit New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta.
FOX Sports commentator Karyn Bryant will also participate.
The following cities will be visited throughout the celebration:
· Monday, Feb. 24 – New York City with Demetrious Johnson & Uriah Hall
· Tuesday, Feb. 25 – Philadelphia with Demetrious Johnson & Uriah Hall
· Wednesday, Feb. 26 – Washington, D.C. with Rashad Evans & Anthony Johnson
· Thursday, Feb. 27 – Atlanta with Rashad Evans & Anthony Johnson
· Friday, Feb. 28 – Los Angeles with Phil Davis & Tyron Woodley
**Talent subject to change
UFC.com/BHM will also be home to exclusive content chronicling the coast-to-coast celebration. More information on the tour, including schedules and stops in each city, will be announced in the days to come.
One Response to “UFC Celebrates Black History Month with Events in Cities Nationwide”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.