Tumenov vs. Lapsley Slated For UFC Fight Night 40
Two UFC welterweight newcomers have been added to the upcoming May card in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Albert Tumenov (12-2) will meet Anthony Lapsley (22-6) at UFC Fight Night 40, UFC officials confirmed on Tuesday.
Tumenov made his UFC debut on the back of an eight-fight winning streak in Russia. He is coming off a decision loss to Ildemar Alcantara at UFC Fight Night 36.
Lapsley lost in his UFC debut by decision to Jason High at UFC 167. He had won eight-of-nine leading up to that point.
UFC Fight Night 40 is set for May 10 at Cincinnati’s U.S. Bank Arena. The card is expected to air on FOX Sports 1 with prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
Fight Night 40:
- Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva
- Lorenz Larkin vs. Constantinos Philippou
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Erik Koch
- William Macario vs. Neil Magny
- Soa Palelei vs. Ruan Potts
- Chris Cariaso vs. Louis Smolka
- Ed Herman vs. Rafael Natal
- Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Darrell Montague
- Yan Cabral vs. Alexander Yakovlev
- Johnny Eduardo vs. Eddie Wineland
- Manny Gamburyan vs. Nik Lentz
- Justin Salas vs. Ben Wall
- Anthony Lapsley vs. Albert Tumenov
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.