TUF China Finale complete with 10 bouts
The ‘TUF China Finale’ is now complete with 10 exciting bouts rounding up the card.
The event, which will crown China’s first-ever Ultimate Fighter winners, is set to go down March 1 live from The Venetian Macao’s CotaiArena.
UFC officials announced three bouts today, which completed the 10-bout fight card:
Undefeated Alberto Mina (10-0 MMA) will make his promotional debut when he takes on Zak Cummings (16-3 MMA) in a welterweight bout.
“TUF: China” welterweight semifinalists Albert Cheng (2-2 MMA) and Anying Wang (1-0 MMA) will also throw down at the live finale.
Plus, Chinese featherweight Jumabieke Tuerxun (14-0 MMA) will make his octagon debut when he faces off with another promotional newcomer Mark Eddiva (5-0 MMA) on home soil in Macau.
The ‘TUF: China Finale’ card is now complete with the following 10 bouts:
- John Hathaway vs. Dong Hyun Kim
- Zhang Lipeng vs. Wang Sai – TUF welterweight final
- Yang Jianping vs. Ning Guangyou – TUF featherweight final
- Shawn Jordan vs. Matt Mitrione
- Hatsu Hioki vs. Ivan Menjivar
- Vaughan Lee vs. Nam Phan
- Yui Chul Nam vs. Kazuki Tokudome
- Zak Cummings vs. Alberto Mina
- Albert Cheng vs. Anying Wang
- Mark Eddiva vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun
The full “TUF: China Finale” fight card airs live on UFC Fight Pass. Will you be watching the event?
By Chris Taylor
4 Responses to “TUF China Finale complete with 10 bouts”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.