BJPENN COM

Bellator

Tuesday, 06/04/2013, 08:16 am

Comments

Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson Signs Contract with Bellator MMA

 

Quinton Jackson (32-11) has been relatively quiet lately as the often outspoken former light-heavyweight champion opted not to renew his UFC contract after his last bout, a losing effort against Glover Teixeira, his third in a row.

Now, the 34-year old Tennessee native has signed a contract with Bellator MMA, per sources close to the staff at MMAFighting.com.

A deal with Bellator for Jackson could be similar to that of Muhammed Lawal’s, who signed to Bellator last year, in that along with the contract with Bellator, comes a deal with TNA wrestling to make an appearance on a broadcast of the popular pro-wrestling show.

Rampage posted a picture Monday of himself holding his iconic chain that he famously wore around his neck as he made his way to the Octagon or Pride ring.

The caption of the photo?:

“It’s gonna feel good putting this chain back on… Big news coming real soon.”

The contract has been confirmed by Bellator executives to MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani who said that Bellator called it a “monumental, multi-year” partnership via Helwani’s official Twitter account.

For the latest MMA news visit BJPENN.com

comments

12 Comments to Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson Signs Contract with Bellator MMA

  1. Broman says:

    Guess we get to see King Mo vs Rampage after all

  2. Dddddddd says:

    Wow! King Mos been callin Rampage out for a while. There’s some good matches for him in Belator. Him and Newton could be sweet. I hope he ends his career on a good note.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>