POLL RESULTS | Are You Still A Nick Diaz Fan Following Latest No-Show?
In our latest polling here at BJPENN.COM we focused in on last weekend’s BJJ Expo no-show and how that impacted the fan support of popular MMA fighter Nick Diaz.
A lot of work and energy went into last weekend’s Expo in Long Beach, California and it was supposed to cap off with a super-fight main event featuring Nick Diaz. He however, left the viewers at home watching the pay-per-view, the promoters sitting mat side and the fans in the stands empty handed and opted out of the competition without any advanced warning.
Many took to the on-line world to express their disgust for the former Strikeforce champion, but many showed the Stocktonian blind faith and continued support.
In our poll, the fans split pretty much right in the middle.
47% of voters (2,045 votes) said that Nick Diaz had lost them as a fan after last weekend’s debacle; however the other 53% (2,303 votes) selected the “209 for life option” and will continue to support on of MMA’s most polarizing figures.
Thank you for participating in this week’s poll. Stay tuned for the latest and greatest sometime in the next few days!
53 Responses to “POLL RESULTS | Are You Still A Nick Diaz Fan Following Latest No-Show?”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.