A previously scheduled FX preliminary bout between middleweights Costa Philippou (11-2, 1 NC) and Nick Ring (13-1) has been moved to the main card of UFC 154, replacing a light-heavyweight match between Cyrille Diabate and Chad Griggs.
The change was recently made on the UFC home page.
Philippou is currently riding a four-fight win streak and holds a 4-1 record in the UFC. Ring is coming off of a win over Court McGee in what was his first fight back since his first professional loss.
The card is set to take place at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada and features the highly anticipated return of Georges St. Pierre as he defends his welterweight title for the first time in over a year against the interim champ, Carlos Condit.
The full UFC 154 card looks as follows:
MAIN CARD: (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. interim champ Carlos Condit (welterweight-title unification)
- Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann
- Tom Lawlor vs. Francis Carmont
- Constantinos Philippou vs. Nick Ring
- Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza
PRELIMINARY CARD: (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Patrick Cote vs. Alessio Sakara
- Cyrille Diabate vs. Chad Griggs
- John Makdessi vs. Sam Stout
- Mark Bocek vs. Rafael dos Anjos
PRELIMINARY CARD: (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)
- Antonio Carvalho vs. Rodrigo Damm
- Azamat Gashimov vs. Ivan Menjivar
- Darren Elkins vs. Steven Siler
- Besam Yousef vs. TBA