By: Chris Taylor
Toronto’s Air Canada Centre will play host to the UFC 152 weigh ins, which kick off at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT) on September 21. Among those weighing in that afternoon are current UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones and title challenger Vitor Belfort, who meet in the UFC 152 headliner the following day.
UFC 152 takes place on Sept. 22 at the Air Canada Centre. The event, which is the organization’s third in Toronto since April 2011, is co-headlined by the first ever UFC flyweight title fight between Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson; it also features a middleweight bout between Michael Bisping and Brain Stann.
The PPV main card fights follow the prelims which air on FX and Facebook.
The full UFC 152 card includes the following fights:
Main Card (Pay per view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort – for light-heavyweight title
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson – for inaugural flyweight title
- Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
- Matt Hamill vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
- Charles Oliveira vs. Cub Swanson
Preliminary Card (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Vinny Magalhaes vs. Igor Pokrajac
- Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant
- Lance Benoist vs. Sean Pierson
- Marcus Brimage vs. Jim Hettes
Preliminary Card (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Seth Baczynski vs. Simeon Thoresen
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Walel Watson
- Charlie Brenneman vs. Kyle Noke