The United States Anti-Doping Agency, the third-party organization that now oversees all drug testing for the UFC, recently released a list showing all the fighters they’ve tested so far, and how many times they’ve been tested.
Who topped the list? UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, who has been tested 5 times since the start of the new program.
She’s the only fighter to reach that number of tests so far, with three others coming in at four, including her UFC 190 opponent Bethe Correia.
Rousey’s nemesis Cris Cyborg is also on the list, falling in the tested 2 times group.
The list doesn’t contain any sort of results, just the number of times they’ve been tested.
Check out the list of fighters below, with the majority having only been tested once.
- Tested 5 times: Ronda Rousey
- Tested 4 times: Thiago Alves, Bethe Correia, Antonio Silva
- Tested 3 times: Anthony Johnson, Jimi Manuwa
- Tested 2 times: Jose Aldo, Andrei Arlovski, Daniel Cormier, Todd Duffee, Cezar Ferreira, Claudia Gadelha, Alexander Gustafsson, Hayder Hassan, Michael Johnson, Cristiane Justino, Conor McGregor, Frank Mir, Dustin Poirier, Kamaru Usman
- Tested 1 time: Corey Anderson, Ryan Bader, Josh Barnett, Vitor Belfort, Jan Blachowicz, Tom Breese, Chico Camus, Alex Chambers, John Dodson, Rashad Evans, Paul Felder, Uriah Hall, Dan Henderson, Johny Hendricks, Max Holloway, Kyoji Horiguchi, Demetrious Johnson, Chad Laprise, Neil Magny, Takeya Mizugaki, Gegard Mousasi, Roy Nelson, Ross Pearson, George Roop, Erick Silva, Tony Sims, Tecia Torres, Francisco Trinaldo, Paige VanZant, Tyron Woodley