The stars of the UFC will converge in Las Vegas alongside UFC President Dana White to launch an incredible slate of upcoming events. THE TIME IS NOW launch will feature the largest compilation of champions, contenders and main event headliners on the same stage. The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts at 2 p.m. PT on Monday, Nov. 17, and will be streamed live on www.ufc.com.
As the UFC spans the globe with incredible live events from December’s Fight Night in Brazil to UFC® 184 in Los Angeles in February, the time is now to gear up for an epic stretch of fights inside the iconic Octagon®. For the first time ever, the UFC will also unveil its entire 2015 calendar and make a very special announcement.
Tickets for UFC Fight Night in Boston will be available on Thursday, Nov. 20, while tickets to UFC 182, UFC®183 and UFC®184 will go on sale Friday, Nov. 21. For more information, please visit www.ufc.com/event-ticket-info.
THE TIME IS NOW launch includes:
UFC FIGHT NIGHT™: MACHIDA vs. DOLLAWAY
Saturday, Dec. 20 at Ginásio José Corrêa in Barueri, São Paulo, Brazil
· Lyoto Machida – former UFC light heavyweight champion and No. 4 middleweight contender
· CB Dollaway – No. 10 middleweight contender
UFC® 182: JONES vs. CORMIER
Saturday, Jan. 3 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.
· Jon “Bones” Jones – UFC light heavyweight champion
· Daniel Cormier – No. 2 light heavyweight contender and former STRIKEFORCE® Grand Prix champion
UFC FIGHT NIGHT™: McGREGOR vs. SIVER
Sunday, Jan. 18 at TD Garden in Boston, Mass.
· Conor McGregor – No. 5 featherweight contender
· Dennis Siver – No. 8 featherweight contender
UFC® 183: SILVA vs. DIAZ
Saturday, Jan. 31 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev.
· Anderson Silva – former UFC middleweight champion and No. 1 middleweight contender
· Nick Diaz – former STRIKEFORCE welterweight champion
UFC® 184: WEIDMAN vs. BELFORT
Saturday, Feb. 28 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.
· Chris Weidman – UFC middleweight champion
· Vitor Belfort – former UFC light heavyweight champion and No. 3 middleweight contender
· “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey – UFC women’s bantamweight champion
· Cat Zingano – No. 1 women’s bantamweight contender
Tags: mma, MMA NEWS, ufc news