Neil Magny will meet newcomer Gasan Umalatov in the welterweight division, while Tony Martin and Rashid Magomedov will make their UFC debuts against one-another.
UFC 169 will be headlined by dual title fights, as returning bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz meets interim champ Renan Barao to finally unify those title straps, and featherweight champion Jose Aldo defends his belt against Ricardo Lamas.
Both Umalatov and Magomedov hail from Russia, with Umalatov finishing half of his wins by submission, and Magomedov finishing half of his wins by way of knockout. Both fighters look to be excellent additions to the UFC roster.
Martin sports a perfect 7-0 record, and looks to continue that string of wins this February.
Here’s how the card is shaping up:
• Champ Dominick Cruz vs. interim champ Renan Barao
• Champ Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
• Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
• Chris Cariaso vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
• Nick Catone vs. Tom Watson
• John Makdessi vs. Alan Patrick
• Al Iaquinta vs. Kevin Lee
• Neil Magny vs. Gasan Umalatov
• Rashid Magomedov vs. Tony Martin