The Strikeforce challengers 19 card, set for The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Last Vegas has a last received a last minute addition to the lineup.
A welterweight contest between Quinn Mulhern and Danny Davis will be contested on the evening’s preliminary card.
The main card of the evening will air for free on Showtime to subscribers.
The latest addition makes the total lineup for this Fridays Challengers card set at nine total bouts.
Mulhern made his promotional debut at Strikeforce Challengers 16 where he dropped a decision to Jason High. The loss snapped seven-fight win streak which included winning the KOTC belt over Koffie Adzito.
Davis is a Muay Thai fighter who has fought mostly on the local circuit in Las Vegas. He recently had success at Superior Cage Combat 2 against the likes of Mike Dizak.
The full Strikeforce Challengers 19 card now includes:
MAIN CARD: (Showtime)
• Lorenz Larkin vs. Nick Rossborough
• Lavar Johnson vs. Shawn Jordan
• Ryan Couture vs. Maka Watson
• Jason High vs. Todd Moore
• Brian Melancon vs. Felipe Portela
• Magno Almeida vs. James Terry
• Bobby Green vs. Charon Spain
• Joe Ray vs. Chris Spang
• Danny Davis vs. Quinn Mulhern
Tags: featured, MMA NEWS, Strikeforce, strikeforce news, ufc news