The Ultimate Fighter season 15 is open to Lightweights (155lb) and Welterweights (170lb) fighters.
With the UFC’s new deal with FOX TV the popular reality series is now set to air on the FX television channel.
Tryouts for the latest installment of the show are set for December 5. Details are as follows:
1. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
2. All applicants must have a winning record of at least 3 PROFESSIONAL MMA fights. All records will be verified on sherdog.com and mixedmartialarts.com. If we cannot verify your record on either of these sites you will NOT be considered.
3. All applicants must complete and sign the application.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO APPLY:
1. Attend the Open Call in Las Vegas NV, on Monday, December 5, 2011:
2101 Texas Star Lane
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Tryouts will be held in the Dallas Ballroom
For room reservations please call 1-800-654-8888
All applicants must arrive between 8AM – 9AM for registration.
Fighters will be required to grapple and hit pads, so please dress appropriately and bring all necessary gear. (Mouth guard, cup, hand wraps & gloves)
2. If you cannot attend the tryouts in Las Vegas, please fill out and follow the instructions on the application. All applications must be received by December 1, 2011.
Tags: featured, MMA NEWS, Strikeforce, strikeforce news, ufc news