Poll Results | Should Dana White have fired "King Mo"?

April 6, 2012 3:04 pm by Pedro Carrasco

This week in our weekly poll we wanted to know who agreed with the termination of former Strikeforce light-heavyweight champion, Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.

“King Mo” recently had to answer to charges of a failed drug test in front of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

After attending the hearing and receiving his punishment, Mo lashed out at one of the commissioners and called her a racist and a bitch.

His punishment was a release from Strikeforce.

After five days of voting 61.9% of you think that Dana White was wrong for letting him go and the other 38.1% thought he deserved it.

Thank you to all who participated. Tune in on Monday for our next polling.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

About BJPENN.com

Shouted out after victory to the UFC masses, BJPENN.COM is the home to multiple time champion BJ Penn. After a decade of on-line operation BJPENN.COM has evolved into the most reliable destination for all your fighter interviews, fighter blogs and MMA/UFC news stories.

Advertise with us

For all advertising inquiries click here.

About us

Please contact us for all website inquiries.