The UFC is hitting the road and heading to San Jose tomorrow to promote their upcoming UFC 139 event set for November. Fans in the area are encouraged to attend the event which is set to take place at the San Pedro Market starting at 1 p.m.
UFC 139 is set to take place on November 19th at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. With the original heavyweight title fight headliner between champ Cain Velasquez and Junior Santos moving from UFC 139 to UFC on FOX 1 the organization has decided to go with a non-title affair between Dan Henderson and “Shogun” Rua as the evenings featured attraction.
In attendance will be UFC President Dana White, headliners Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Dan Henderson, and co-headliners Cung Le and Wanderlei Silva.
The event kicks off tickets sales which also begin tomorrow for UFC Fan Club members.
Tickets are open to the public this Friday and range from $50-$400.
The latest UFC 139 card includes:
• Dan Henderson vs. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua
• Cung Le vs. Wanderlei Silva
• Brian Bowles vs. Urijah Faber
• Martin Kampmann vs. Rick Story
• Ryan Bader vs. Jason Brilz
• Rafael dos Anjos vs. Gleison Tibau
• Stephan Bonnar vs. Kyle Kingsbury
• Tom Lawlor vs. Chris Weidman
• Nick Pace vs. Miguel Torres