Video: Andre Berto says he told Conor McGregor not to rematch Nate Diaz just yet

March 28, 2016 7:23 pm by Chris Taylor

Boxing superstar Andre Berto talked to TMZ Sports earlier this week where he revealed that he told his friend Conor McGregor not to take the Nate Diaz rematch as his next fight.

The Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor rematch is all but official for July’s UFC 200 event in Las Vegas.

Were you happy with the proposed Diaz vs. McGregor 2 booking, or did you think Conor should have returned to featherweight to defend his 145-pound strap for the first time? Sound off PENN Nation!


About BJPENN.com

Shouted out after victory to the UFC masses, BJPENN.COM is the home to multiple time champion BJ Penn. After a decade of on-line operation BJPENN.COM has evolved into the most reliable destination for all your fighter interviews, fighter blogs and MMA/UFC news stories.

Advertise with us

For all advertising inquiries click here.

About us

Please contact us for all website inquiries.