Michael Johnson vs. Myles Jury added to UFC 155 | UFC News
A lightweight showdown between Michael Johnson (12-6 MMA, 4-2 UFC) and Myles Jury (10-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) has been added to the UFC’s year-end card in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Johnson has won three straight fights, this after starting his UFC career by going 1-2. His latest win came over Danny Castillo at UFC on FX 5 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Johnson rebounded from a tough first round to earn a second-round KO victory over Castillo that night, and in doing so he pocketed a cool $40,000 bonus for “knockout of the night”.
Myles Jury made his UFC debut this June at the “TUF 15 Finale”, where he stopped Chris Saunders with a first-round guillotine choke. The win brought Jury’s pro record to an undefeated 10-0, with all 10 victories coming by way of stoppage within the first round.
UFC 155 takes place Decemeber 29th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main event is a heavyweight title fight rematch between champion Junior Dos Santos and ex-titleholder Cain Velasquez.
Here is the latest UFC 155 fight card:
- Champ Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez – for heavyweight title
- Phil Davis vs. Forrest Griffin
- Tim Boetsch vs. Chris Weidman
- Joe Lauzon vs. Gray Maynard
- Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami
- Chris Leben vs. Karlos Vemola
- Brad Pickett vs. Eddie Wineland
- Erik Koch vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Phil De Fries vs. Matt Mitrione
- Michael Johnson vs. Myles Jury
- Byron Bloodworth vs. Erik Perez
2 Responses to “Michael Johnson vs. Myles Jury added to UFC 155 | UFC News”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.